24 September 2006

A minimalist BlogSpotting Post at the End of a Long Weekend

by [name or initials here]

his weekend GraceLife sponsored a family conference. Between Saturday and Sunday, I spoke a total of five times (plus a Q&A session), and that's why there was no BlogSpotting post Saturday. Here is an abbreviated make-up post. These are by no means all the links we could cite from this week, but it's as much as I can do at the end of a loooooooong weekend:


That's all I can do for now. I need to get some rest.

Phil's signature

5 comments:

Colin Maxwell said...

Is this a first? A total cessationist blogging in tongues? Fair fa' ye for the wee wurd

David A. Carlson said...

my error.

But her attacks are way over the edge, including how Chuck Swindoll was called out.

Don Fields said...

I know it isn't a commercial venture. I just threw a link to Frank Turk in there to have some fun and to see if anyone would catch it. After doing so, I felt guilty and decided I better put a disclaimer. I appreciate all of you here at teampyro.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Phil, for clarifying that it wasn't me threatening to send out a press release about John MacArthur. We're looking forward to having Dr. MacArthur at our February rally for VCY America Radio. His upcoming visit is generating a lot of excitement and my 10-year-old son who listens to Grace to You every night is hoping to get a chance to meet him and shake his hand.

Ingrid Schlueter

Jim Bublitz said...

I was about to post something in defense of Pastor Maxwell by clarifying that he was not actually blogging in tongues, but after looking at his comment (the first one in the list above) I'm thinking that perhaps there is a place for him in "Charismatic Chaos" :-) So now, I'm here just to stand in support of Ingrid, and extend my thanks to Phil for clearing that up :-)